Multilingual website development
Internationalise and explore new markets
Bear in mind that your website not only needs to be translated, but also adapted to local culture and conventions (using centimetres instead of inches or euros instead of pounds, for example), without creating technical problems or having to change the design.
We do not simply duplicate your website. Your customers will think that theirs is the site’s main language.
As well as translating, we will take care of the technical modifications needed, so you don´t have to worry about the internationalisation process.
- 1Translation and editing
- Revision of original texts
- Translation and revision by two independent professionals
- We upload the content to your server and make sure it works perfectly
- 2Technical adaptation and multilingual design of your website
- Language selector: we add the links to the different language versions on your page, so that users can choose whichever they prefer.
- Your website will appear directly in the user’s language according to their browser configuration.
- Adaptation of date and currency formats
- Adaptation of the translation to make sure it fits into the original design without losing any of the message.
- Readjustment of spaces and design if necessary.
- 3Search Engine Optimisation:
- Analysis of content, keywords and tags to adjust your SEO to other languages
- 4Sell anywhere in the world.
You don’t have a website yet? Share your project with us and we will develop your website from scratch so you can start selling worldwide.
- 1Analysis of your needs
- 2Website design and development to suit the field
- 3Translation of content and adaptation of tags and websites
- 4Sell anywhere in the world.
We develop your multilingual website or make technical and linguistic changes to existing sites, adapting the design to the target market country and making it easy to achieve cultural immersion.
We adapt your projects, both technologically and linguistically, to get you to where you want to be.
We integrate multilingual systems with:
- Web content managers:
- Custom programming languages:
- Mobile operating systems:
Changes we make:
- We deliver the translations formatted in .html
- We upload the content to your server and make sure it works
- We adjust the spaces and the design if necessary
- We add the links to the different language versions on your page, so that users can choose whichever they prefer.
- Testing. All our projects end with a thorough checking and revision, from both a linguistic and a technical point of view and in terms of layout, so that everything says what it should say where it should say it.
- Whatever your website needs to get you to where you want to be
Tell us what you need for your project and we will give you a costum estimate.
With our services, you will:
- Save time
- Reach potential customers and inform them more effectively
- Improve the image and knowledge of your products and services
- Improve customer experience by providing precise, informative and culturally appropriate content in the customer’s own language
- Increase your business profits